G3 Innovative Solutions
is an IT Services company founded to create innovative solutions to enhance the capabilities of our customers. G3 employees have successfully satisfied the technology needs of the U.S. Government and we continue to maintain relationships with those who have specialized expertise in the federal market. G3’s broad experience, focus toward desired outcomes, and commitment to Innovation ensures responsive and long-lasting results.
G3 Innovative Solutions is currently seeking a cyber systems engineer to support a Federal customer in Colorado Springs, CO. The engineer will be responsible for maintaining the organization's computer systems' workflows and is responsible for the upkeep, configuration and reliable operation of computer systems, including fixing network issues along with updating equipment and software. Creates and administers profiles and accounts and maintains systems documentation. Tunes system performance for optimal conditions. Installs system-wide software.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develops advanced technical solutions for the management of software, hardware, configurations, and architectures. Provides interpretation to systems matters that are
highly complex in nature.
- Provides troubleshooting support for system hardware and software issues that are highly difficult in scope.
- Develops training materials for end user training on the proper use of hardware and software.
- Develops implementation plans for basic software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages.
- Advises less experienced personnel on the monitoring and tuning of systems to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Advises less experienced personnel on workstation/server data integrity matters and the implementation of standard software and hardware solutions.
- Leads complex data/media recoverability following a schedule of system backups and database archive operations.
- Use advanced techniques in hardware and software audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration
- Helps to develop performance and security plan for computer systems that meet the needs of network users. Provides guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Recognized subject matter expert in job area typically through advanced education and work experience.
- Establishes operational plans. Manages large projects which will
have medium to large impact on the company. Problems faced are difficult and often complex. Work performed is critical to the organization.
Uses advanced knowledge in evaluating and assessing existing network systems and planning long-term strategies.
- Must have a Bachelors and eight years of experience or twelve years of experience in a similar role.
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly required
- DoD 8570 Level II Certification - CSSP Infrastructure Support
- Top Secret/SCI with CI Poly
Benefits Offered: 401K, Medical, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, and more
Employment Type: Full-Time
: Must currently possess at least a TS/SCI with CI Poly.