G3 Innovative Solutions
is an IT Services company founded to create innovative solutions to enhance the capabilities of our customers. G3 employees have successfully satisfied the technology needs of the U.S. Government and we continue to maintain relationships with those who have specialized expertise in the federal market. G3’s broad experience, focus toward desired outcomes, and commitment to Innovation ensures responsive and long-lasting results.
G3 Innovative Solutions is currently seeking a Cloud Administrator to provide expertise on the migration of the customer’s environment and systems to a secure cloud environment. The Cloud Administrator works closely with customer stakeholders to assist with developing a cloud strategy, developing and implementing a cloud architecture, and lead cultural change for cloud adoption. The Cloud Administrator provides expertise on cloud technologies, tools, and best practices to meet availability, scalability, performance, and security requirements for implementing the customer’s systems in a cloud environment. The Cloud Administrator will be assisting with setting up front- and back-end platforms and developing an operational cloud based delivery system. The Cloud Administrator will be able to adapt quickly and respond to new problems and issues efficiently and effectively.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Integrate new applications into cloud environment and transition existing applications into virtualized/cloud environments.
- Develop and integrate solutions with various platforms and eliminate the need for multiple interfaces to manage cloud environments.
- Work within a team of cloud engineers and other engineering teams supporting applications and systems transition to new cloud platforms
- Conduct the development and enhancement of a system or component that will fully integrate other components from other systems.
- Ensure that the product or services will integrate seamlessly with current and future environments.
- Ensure that the Cloud solution or recommendation is in accordance with NIST guidance on Cloud Computing.
- BA/BS or equivalent years of experience
- Must have a minimum of seven (7) years of experience in the IT field focusing on engineering projects, cloud architecture in secure DoD environment
- Active Secret Clearance (will be eligible to be upgraded to a TS)
- 2 years of experience AWS/ECS
- Some Ansible experience preferred
- More of a generalist with Cloud experience
- Understanding of DoD, DISA cybersecurity requirements
- JRSS experience a plus, understanding of DISA CAP a plus
- 8570 Certification compliance required
Compensation: $105k - $120k annually
Benefits Offered: 401K, Medical, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, and more
Employment Type: Full-Time
: Must currently possess a Secret level clearance.