G3 Innovative Solutions
is an IT Services company founded to create innovative solutions to enhance the capabilities of our customers. G3 employees have successfully satisfied the technology needs of the U.S. Government and we continue to maintain relationships with those who have specialized expertise in the federal market. G3’s broad experience, focus toward desired outcomes, and commitment to Innovation ensures responsive and long-lasting results.
G3 Innovative Solutions is currently seeking a cyber systems engineer to support a Federal customer in Washington, DC. The engineer will be responsible for strengthening the defensive posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise our Enterprise Cyber
Network Defense (ECND) program defends and protects Government assets from external Cyber Security attacks and Insider Threats that can potentially cause or create data, systems, networks, and personnel vulnerabilities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Hands-on experience in designing, fielding, and maintaining Splunk in a dispersed manner is a must.
- Performing complex system development, design, modeling, analysis, integration, and sustainment of Splunk systems for new or existing computer systems within
- Developing dashboards, data models, reports and performance optimization.
- Designing and customizing complex search queries and promoting advance searching, forensics, and analytics.
- Developing and documenting configuration standards, policies, and procedures for operating, managing and ensuring the security of a Splunk infrastructure.
- Participating in incident, problem, and change management processes related to Splunk.
- Providing Splunk O&M and User access.
- Planning and directing upgrades and system enhancements.
- Developing and implementing testing strategies and documenting results.
- Developing documentation on new or existing systems.
- Providing system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
- Serving as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- Providing guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
- Communicating with customers and teammates clearly and concisely.
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Participating in special projects as required.
- Must have a Bachelors and eight years of experience or twelve years of experience in a similar role.
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly required
- DoD 8570 Level II Certification - IASAE II Certification required
Benefits Offered: 401K, Medical, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, and more
Employment Type: Full-Time
: Must currently possess at least a TS/SCI with CI Poly.