G3 Innovative Solutions
is an IT Services company founded to create innovative solutions to enhance the capabilities of our customers. G3 employees have successfully satisfied the technology needs of the U.S. Government and we continue to maintain relationships with those who have specialized expertise in the federal market. G3’s broad experience, focus toward desired outcomes, and commitment to Innovation ensures responsive and long-lasting results.
G3 Innovative Solutions is currently seeking a cyber systems engineer to support a Federal customer in Riverdale,MD. The engineer will be responsible for designing and evaluating end-to-end systems through their entire life cycle.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Conducts software and systems engineering and software systems research to develop new capabilities, ensuring cybersecurity is fully integrated. Conducts
comprehensive technology research to evaluate potential vulnerabilities in cyberspace systems.
- Designs, develops, tests, and evaluates information system security throughout the systems development life cycle.
- Tests, implements, deploys, maintains, and administers the infrastructure hardware and software.
- Conducts risk assessment and provides recommendations for application design.
- Handles the full range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access.
- Uses encryption technology, penetration and vulnerability analysis of various security technologies, and information technology security research.
- Designs and develops new systems, applications, and solutions for external customer enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost
- Integrates new architectural features into existing infrastructures, designs cyber security architectural artifacts, provides architectural analysis and relates existing system to future needs and trends, embeds advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction, provides engineering recommendations, and resolves
- Has developed trusted relationships with customers.
- Provides advanced guidance and leadership to less-experienced cybersecurity personnel.
- May serve as a team or task leader. (Not a people manager)
- Must have a Bachelors and eight years of experience or twelve years of experience in a similar role.
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly required
- DoD 8570 Level II Certification - CSSP Infrastructure Support
Benefits Offered: 401K, Medical, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, and more
Employment Type: Full-Time
: Must currently possess at least a TS/SCI with CI Poly.