G3 Innovative Solutions
is an IT Services company founded to create innovative solutions to enhance the capabilities of our customers. G3 employees have successfully satisfied the technology needs of the U.S. Government and we continue to maintain relationships with those who have specialized expertise in the federal market. G3’s broad experience, focus toward desired outcomes, and commitment to Innovation ensures responsive and long-lasting results.
G3 Innovative Solutions is seeking a Senior Network Administrator with an active TS/SCI w/CI Poly clearance.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the analysis, administration and support of voice, video, and/or data communications networks
- Extensive experience monitoring and configuration of crypto equipment; extensive crypto experience may be substituted Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve operating/hardware network system problems
- Comprehensive knowledge of CISCO and Juniper routers and switches Demonstrate network troubleshooting techniques and experience
- Ensure compliance with network security policies and procedures
- Manage the Enterprise Network for resource availability
- Experience with both LAN and WAN troubleshooting Experience with WAN circuit technologies (T1, DS3, OC-3, OC-12, OC-192)
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of operating systems and applications as they pertain to the network environment
- Process Authorized Service Interruptions (ASI's) as directed by GDIT Management
- Provide After Action Reports (AARs) for Problem Management resolution
- Experience with programming and troubleshooting KG-175A and KG-175D encryptors (to include 10G encryptors)
- Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment
- Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards
- Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades
- Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results
- Provides advice and training to end-users
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems
- May provide work leadership to less-experienced network personnel
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Ability to work independently within a Team Concept.
- CCNA Certification Preferred
- A Bachelors degree plus 5 years of experience or a total of 9 years of experience with no degree.
- IAT II Level Certification
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a CI poly
Compensation: $70,000 to $85,000 Annually
- Top Secret/SCI with CI Poly
Benefits Offered: 401K, Medical, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, and more
Employment Type: Full-Time
: Must currently possess at least a TS/SCI w/CI Poly.