G3 Innovative Solutions
is an IT Services company founded to create innovative solutions to enhance the capabilities of our customers. G3 employees have successfully satisfied the technology needs of the U.S. Government and we continue to maintain relationships with those who have specialized expertise in the federal market. G3’s broad experience, focus toward desired outcomes, and commitment to Innovation ensures responsive and long-lasting results.
G3 Innovative Solutions is currently seeking a talented CUCM (Cisco Unified Communication Manager) VoIP/DVTC Administrator with an active TS/SCI clearance to provide maintenance and advanced support for customers globally. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing all voice over IP networks and some Video Teleconferencing within the Enterprise; supporting a 24x7 NOC (Network Operations Center). Responsibilities include Tier II / Tier III resolution and customer support for all managed networks. Candidate must familiar with the use of Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity, Tandberg Management Suite (TMS), and various other tools as required.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Technical knowledge of VoIP / IP telephony systems, software, hardware, and Telecommunications standards, Unified Communications Manager, Unity Connection, and Unified Presence
- Understanding of call routing to include calling search spaces and partitions, route patterns, trunks and gateways
- Experience voice gateways and CUBEs
- Experience with VTC equipment such as Cisco Telepresence Management Suite, Tandberg and Cisco CODECs, Gatekeepers, Gateways and MCUs.
- Possess understanding of TCP/IP, H323, E164 and SIP protocols.
- Ability to troubleshoot common VoIP & VTC issues to include identifying and correcting issues with endpoints, trunks, dial plans, and profiles
- Experience analog gateways
- Understanding of the Tandberg Management System -Licensing of devices and servers (VoIP and DVTC)
- Ability to troubleshoot common VTC issues to include the identification of failed endpoints, bandwidth saturation, or misconfigured conferences
- Ensure compliance with network security policies and procedures
- Assist in the development of the training, local guides, Rules of Engagement (ROE) policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as they pertain to the Unified
- Create and report all outage notifications and network related issues according to standard operating procedures
- Comprehensive knowledge of network topology; along with networked hardware and software tools listed above
- Participate in engineering projects or upgrades as tasked by GDIT management
- Interface with vendors to ensure proper performance of tools and software packages.
- Provides training and technical guidance to lower tier employees
- NOC is 24x7 shift work; to include weekends and holiday for all employees
⦁ Day Shift: 6am – 2:30pm
⦁ Swing Shift: 2pm – 10:30pm
⦁ Mid Shift: 10:30pm – 6am
- Must have a TS/SCI Clearance and the ability to obtain required Polygraph
- Interpersonal Skills
- Effective Communication skills - verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to work independently within a Team Concept
- Ability to multitask in a stressful environment
Compensation: $65,000 to $80,000 Annually
Benefits Offered: 401K, Medical, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, and more
Employment Type: Full-Time
: Must currently possess at least a TS/SCI .