G3 Innovative Solutions
is an IT Services company founded to create innovative solutions to enhance the capabilities of our customers. G3 employees have successfully satisfied the technology needs of the U.S. Government and we continue to maintain relationships with those who have specialized expertise in the federal market. G3’s broad experience, focus toward desired outcomes, and commitment to Innovation ensures responsive and long-lasting results.
G3 Innovative Solutions is seeking is seeking a Telecommunications Technician to work at a site on Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling. A strong work ethic and flexible attitude are critical for success in this
Duties and responsibilities:
- Fiber Optic structured cable distribution system installation.
- Ability to terminate all forms of fiber by various methods familiarity with fiber connector types and manufacturers, experience testing single-mode and multi-mode fiber installations, experience with OTDR testing and fiber optic troubleshooting, pulling cable, fire stopping, dressing cables and labeling to industry standards.
- Installing, terminating, and testing all forms of copper and fiber cabling.
- Installing closet hardware including backboards, connecting blocks, racks, patch panels and fiber enclosures.
- Attending training and safety meetings, and working safely at all times
- Direct related experience (cabling, construction trades).
- Proven experience as a fiber optic specialist BICSI Installer/Technician certification highly desired.
- Reliable daily travel to work-sites.
- Must be able to work safely following company policy/procedures on safety.
- Conduct network configuration and able to perform network troubleshooting.
- Previous duties as team lead
- Top Secret/SCI with CI Poly
Benefits Offered: 401K, Medical, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, and more
Employment Type: Full-Time
: Must currently possess at least a TS/SCI with CI Poly.