G3 Innovative Solutions
is an IT Services company founded to create innovative solutions to enhance the capabilities of our customers. G3 employees have successfully satisfied the technology needs of the U.S. Government and we continue to maintain relationships with those who have specialized expertise in the federal market. G3’s broad experience, focus toward desired outcomes, and commitment to Innovation ensures responsive and long-lasting results.
G3 Innovative Solutions is currently seeking a Cyber Systems Administrator to support a Federal customer in Washington, DC. The engineer will be responsible for strengthening the defensive posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise our Enterprise Cyber
Network Defense (ECND) program defends and protects Government assets from external Cyber Security attacks and Insider Threats that can potentially cause or create data, systems, networks, and personnel vulnerabilities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct computing environment technical security assessments to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established Information Assurance (IA) standardsand regulations, and recommend mitigation strategies.
- Provide system engineering team support for the design, development, implementation, evaluation, and integration of secure networking, computing, and enclaveenvironments.
- Apply system security engineering expertise toward the execution of systems engineering life cycle management, integration, risk management, change management, auditing, certification and accreditation, and security testing
- Review certification and accreditation (C&A) documentation completeness and standards compliance using Cyber Risk Management and Compliance Automation(XACTA) and the Risk Management Framework (RFM) to achieve Authorization to Operate (ATO).
- Interact with customers and staff to define and achieve required Information Assurance objectives.
- Create functional documentation, standard operating procedures, and granular process checklists.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technical staff members, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Must have a Bachelors and eight years of experience or twelve years of experience in a similar role.
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly required
- DoD 8570 Level II Certification - CSSP Incident Responder
Benefits Offered: 401K, Medical, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, and more
Employment Type: Full-Time
: Must currently possess at least a TS/SCI with CI Poly.