G3 Innovative Solutions
is an IT Services company founded to create innovative solutions to enhance the capabilities of our customers. G3 employees have successfully satisfied the technology needs of the U.S. Government and we continue to maintain relationships with those who have specialized expertise in the federal market. G3’s broad experience, focus toward desired outcomes, and commitment to Innovation ensures responsive and long-lasting results.
G3 Innovative Solutions is currently seeking a cyber incident responder to support a Federal customer in Washington, DC. The engineer will be responsible for strengthening the defensive posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise our Enterprise Cyber
Network Defense (ECND) program defends and protects Government assets from external Cyber Security attacks and Insider Threats that can potentially cause or create data, systems, networks, and personnel vulnerabilities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Outstanding problem-solving skills are essential. When serious threats are identified, you will work closely with other areas of the security team to identify
appropriate solutions. You must be passionate about technology, and able to learn the ropes of new security solutions rapidly.
- Indicators of Compromise (IOC)s will be obtained through: forensic analysis of digital information, Open Source Intel (OSINT) review/monitoring, available tools both
customer provided and free, and pivoting/researching on previously reported IOCs.
- Must have common knowledge of standard network infrastructure.
- Other items that would be good to know include: domain masquerading, certificates, and file hashing.
- Familiar with monitoring emerging threats through Tools, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) and how they relate to the MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Participate in collaborative sessions with other CNDSPs and IC agencies on malicious intrusions, attacks or suspicious activities, as well as share emerging Cyber
Threat Intel data.
- Assist in the development of IOCs for active defensive countermeasures and passive detection signatures.
- Good written communications skills are necessary in order to properly document and report the identification and sharing of newly identified IOCs.
- Attention to detail and ability to work with team-members and independently.
- Must have a Bachelors and eight years of experience or twelve years of experience in a similar role.
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly required
- DoD 8570 Level II Certification - CSSP Incident Responder
Benefits Offered: 401K, Medical, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, and more
Employment Type: Full-Time
: Must currently possess at least a TS/SCI with CI Poly.