G3 Innovative Solutions
is an IT Services company founded to create innovative solutions to enhance the capabilities of our customers. G3 employees have successfully satisfied the technology needs of the U.S. Government and we continue to maintain relationships with those who have specialized expertise in the federal market. G3’s broad experience, focus toward desired outcomes, and commitment to Innovation ensures responsive and long-lasting results.
G3 Innovative Solutions is currently seeking a cyber systems engineer to support a Federal customer in Washington, DC. The engineer will be responsible for strengthening the defensive posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise our Enterprise Cyber
Network Defense (ECND) program defends and protects Government assets from external Cyber Security attacks and Insider Threats that can potentially cause or create data, systems, networks, and personnel vulnerabilities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design, document, test, and deploy new Cyber Defense systems.
- Research, analyze, document and brief written products outlining new and emerging Cyber Defense technologies.
- Produce and disseminate build of Materials, cost analysis, and procurement recommendations of Cyber Defense technologies.
- Operate independently to deliver Cyber Defense Solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Execute pilot(s) and demonstrations of new, existing, or emerging Cyber Defense Technologies.
- Provide Tier-3 operation and maintenance of Windows and Linux Operating Systems, as well as Cyber Defense systems such as, Fire-Eye, Fidelis, Gigamon, Suricata, and
- Cloud computing, protection of data, applications, infrastructures and authenticating access to filtering traffic in a cloud environment.
- Planning and directing upgrades and system enhancements.
- Developing and implementing testing strategies and documenting results.
- Developing documentation on new or existing systems.
- Providing system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance
- Serving as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- Providing guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
- Communicating with customers and teammates clearly and concisely.
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Participating in special projects as required.
- Schedule: Weekdays (M-F) nights (10pm – 6am Eastern)
- Must have a Bachelors and eight years of experience or twelve years of experience in a similar role.
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly required
- DoD 8570 Level II Certification - CSSP Infrastructure Support
Benefits Offered: 401K, Medical, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, and more
Employment Type: Full-Time
: Must currently possess at least a TS/SCI with CI Poly.