G3 Innovative Solutions
is an IT Services company founded to create innovative solutions to enhance the capabilities of our customers. G3 employees have successfully satisfied the technology needs of the U.S. Government and we continue to maintain relationships with those who have specialized expertise in the federal market. G3’s broad experience, focus toward desired outcomes, and commitment to Innovation ensures responsive and long-lasting results.
G3 Innovative Solutions is seeking a talented Video Teleconferencing (VTC) Administrator with an active TS/SCI clearance to provide monitoring, maintenance, and advanced support of video communications for Enterprise Unified Communications supporting a 24x7 NOC (Network Operations Center). Responsibilities include Tier I and Tier II resolution and customer support for scheduled or active video teleconferences (VTCs). The candidate must be familiar with the use of VC Wizard VTC scheduling software, SharePoint, Service Central Ticketing System, Tandberg Management System (TMS), and other VTC support tools as needed.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Familiarity with Video Teleconferencing (VTC) service and support to include scheduling; monitoring; administrative support and technical assistance to Video Teleconference customers
- Manage resource availability and conflicts for Video Networks
- Ensure compliance with VTC network security policies and procedures
- Possess understanding of H323 Protocol Stack
- Comprehensive knowledge of network topology; along with VTC network hardware and software tools listed above
- Knowledge of operating systems and applications as they pertain to the VTC environment
- Interface with vendors to ensure proper performance of tools and software packages
- Process Authorized Service Interruptions (ASI's) as directed by Management
- Provide After Action Reports (AARs) for Problem Management resolution
- Participate in special projects as required by Management
- NOC Operations 24x7 (including weekends and holidays)
- Swing Shift Hours: 2pm - 10:30pm
- Interpersonal Skills
- Effective Communication skills - verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to work independently within a Team Concept
- Ability to multitask in a stressful environment
- Must have a TS/SCI Clearance and the ability to obtain Poly.
- Bachelors degree plus 3 years of experience or 7 years of experience with no degree.
Compensation: $60,000 to $75,000 Annually
- TS/SCI w/eligibility to obtain polygraph
Benefits Offered: 401K, Medical, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, and more
Employment Type: Full-Time
: Must currently possess at least a TS/SCI w/eligibility to obtain a polygraph